More value added services to follow!
Google my business setup
What is Google My Business and why should you have it?
Google My Business (GMB) is additional information about a business submitted to Google which shows up next to the search results. You can see this in action in the image here. The block on the right side of the search result with the yellow lines above and below that block, is the info as submitted in their GMB profile. If you search for a company and you don’t see this block pop up, it means their GMB hasn’t been setup yet. Go ahead and Google search your own business and see if it comes up. If it doesn’t, give us a call!
Benefits of Google My business
of consumers have used Google My Business to find contact details for a local business.
of people learn more about a local company online than anywhere else.
of all searches have local intent.
of actions on Google My Business listings are website visits.
of businesses receive more than 100 calls each month just from Google My Business alone.
Why should you even bother with Google my business? (GMB)
- Show up in Google Maps searches to boost sales
- You can become a part of Google’s 3-pack with Google My Business
- Build trust with customers
- Google My Business ratings boost your appeal
- Increase your traffic
- Google My Business can teach you more about your customers
- A GMB profile helps you to rank higher in results
- GMB can increase engagement with your brand
- Google My Business is essentially free advertising
- Get ahead of your competition with Google My Business